lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

My best friend are Karla and Cristian.

Hi Everybody

My best friend are Karla and Cristian.
Karla is my classmate of the university and with Cristian we meet in the High school in 1995.

to Cristian I meet it 15 years ago, from first basic and Karla I meet 3 years ago.

With Karla, we have in common the study for carrier public management, also we like the Sciences politics and we like spoke about politics.
With Cristian, we have in common the 12 years of school, in the San Viator School, in this school we shared the many friends, many adventure and histories. With Cristian also we shared the fanaticism for the soccer. Cristian was fanaticism the Univeridad catolica and I fanaticism for the Colo-colo.

The diference between Cristian and all is that he is a cheerful men and I can trust anything or ask form advice always that I need.
And the thing that makes diferent to Karla is that she is a Clever and sincere person.

with cristian i play soccer and watch english soccer.
with Karla i study to pass my exams and work togheter in ceap, also the weekends we going to partys togheter

with Cristian when we were child playing soccer one of us maked an fault and no one want loose so we fight and leave to see us for more than a month.

in the celebration of the 19 years old of Cristian I invited him to one "Coffee with legs", we were so shy so all that we do was see the girls of the place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario