jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Pablo´s Blog

Hello everybody.

Today I write about the post the Pablo Simi. Pablo in your blog talks about education.
I agreement whit Pablo, when talk that the in Chile the education must are one preoccupation to society, because I think the education is the based to the construction of the future and the next generation. We have the obligation to the think of the future for our daughters. Also I think that young people have the obligation to the fight for that construction the best education because the education is a base the future society. If change the education, the future is ours.

In respect to the blog, I think the blog of Pablo is boring because don´t have funny colors. Also I change the font of letter and the title for that the blog are most entertaining. I considerate that in the blog of Pablo have comment very interesting, because I consider to Pablo, one great student and one person very intelligent.

2 comentarios:

  1. hahaha

    is incredible all people talked about pablo (he is the leader).

    all agree in that the pablo´s blog is boring (sad), maybe with these critiques will change his blog (I hope)...

    bye turron see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is true that Pablo is very popular. Cristobal, remember to focus more on the structure of the sentences S+ V + O.

    ResponderEliminar