jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

my dream

Hi classmate.
Today I´m going to the dream.
I would do changes in the politics level. I dream with an education differentiated fee in the all sectors, therefore in the primary, secondary, and third education that will be from all persons, that don´t important you economical situation, not either your parents.
Also, I would do a economic intervention, where the state, such as principal agent in the economy, don´t only regulation, but rather one state to guarantee of need basic, for example health, education, house, security another needs.
Also I would do change the political system. I dream for a politic system where the democracy represents the center of the discussion of the Chilean. One politic system where is more participation of the all Chileans, with more pluralism, equality, justice, and solidarity.
I think that this changes, to cause a better life for each one of the citizens of Chile.
This changes would be that people of Chile live more happy, and without stress.

1 comentario: