lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009



My favorite web site, is www.contoelpeso.com because is a web site where I can download the music that I like, also this page has the best and new albums of my favorites artists.

I descovered it, when a friend send me the link of the page. Previously I was looking some else pages but I don't like it so much realy.

I visit it once or twice a month, but if I have more time I visit it more often.

This page is special for me because it gives me the information, that I need about the music and the artists that I prefer hear. Also I see the last videos and I can listen the last singles of their albums. In spite of this I would like have more time for enjoy my favorite web site.

Apart of this site I enjoy cars sites, where I can look new models and I can see the price of those. Its so interesting! Sometimes I watch races in youtube.com.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario