sábado, 18 de abril de 2009

Public Managment Champion


In this Photo, can you looking at my soccer team.

In this day, my team "publikeishon" got a championship of the second division, of the tournament the University.

In this match, we won 1-0 to engineering team and I was expelled to twenty minutes, because I kicked the rival.

I like this photo, because remember me a day very happy. Remember me the day in that felt to be the best.

The photo was taken the Saturday 22 October, in "Antumapu".

This day the "publikeishon team", gave a class of soccer, united, feeling and fight.

I think that "publikesishon" is more that, a family, a group of friends, a group of sportsmen, a group of classmate of the career, the "publikeishon" is a feeling".

I want that this year, "publikeishon" win again the tournament, but this year in the first division.

I like play soccer in "publikeishon" because each match is a challenge.

We play each match like one final and convert the field in one battlefield.




2 comentarios:

  1. Dear Cristobal
    I am glad to see you are so passionate about sports. I love sports too. I don't think football is my passion, though. I really enjoy jogging. Do you like other sports?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cristobal
    It's greit that publikeishon team win, and I believe that is fine that like you the football, but I don`t know anything of that. I prefer go out to run in the morning, because it`s good for my health.
    bye, i see you in class.

    ResponderEliminar