jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

Hi

My name is Cristobal Lasgos Gonzalez, and I´M 20 Years old.

In the actually, I´m student to Public Managment at University of Chile.

I like girls, music, soccer and politics.

I´m take part in Nueva Izquierda. The nueva izquierda is political group that lead FECH, that historically is the federation most important the of country.

In my free time, I play soccer, in the selection of the Goverment school, all saturday.

In his semester, I expected lern English and to get ready for exchange to Europ for know other countries and culture.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Turron Cristobal:
    You have a very busy agenda. Please remember that, to go to Europe you will need your good English. This is an important subject this semester. Are you dedicating your time weekly?

    ResponderEliminar