jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

My Favourite piece of technology


My Favourite piece of technology is my car. I Have my car since one year. My father bought it for me, in the summer of 2008.

I used weekends for go to politic meeting, go to the play soccer, go to the party and other activities. But I have a problem with the used of the car, because the gasoline is very expensive for a university student. But the weekends, I meet whit some friends and pay the gasoline for the go to the party. Anyway in my university don’t have parking and in the centre there is a lot traffic.

I like my car because it a allow me go to all places and give me liberty and autonomy.

My life without my car would be more dependence that now. I difficult me go to the meetings and parties because I don’t have autonomy and gift for go were a want to go.

7 comentarios:

  1. I believe that the photograpic of car don´t be your car.

    Good bye, see you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Cristobbal!!
    I don`t like a car. I give me fear to drive.
    I hope can beat get over my fear soon.

    bye bye !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to have a car because it a allows me go to everywhere during my holidays.

    C Ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like your car, I don´t known drive you could teach me!

    bye turron!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. how are you? , my classmate!
    You have reason with the topic the car mmm... the gasoline is very expensive!.
    I personally would not have a car now.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yes the car can give you liberty to transport, but the car is a contaminant element, that put in threat the envinment

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Turrón!!! Nice blog, and the cars! are really interesting, but i love the bicycle

    ResponderEliminar