lunes, 6 de julio de 2009

blogs

Hi, I tlak about the blogs.

My experience whit the blogs is good, beacause I feel that, I have improved the wording in English.
Also I think that with practice I have dramatically increased my vocabulary.

In my personal experience, the only thing bad about blogs is that as I write in English is a long time and I never could finish it in class and the only time you achieve it, the computer had a virus and so I had to reboot do everything from scratch. Not that writing was always reaching out of the class and was more complicated that I almost never had the time to devote.

I think some of the benefits of blogs to learn English, you are obliged to be constantly practicing and acquiring vocabulary. The downside may be the choice of topics to discuss, perhaps not the most entertaining and perhaps could be more political, to peer generate discussion in class, it would be interesting. Or maybe valued discussions on issues, I think it would also help the tolerant spirit of our university.


see you later

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario